Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Take on ...... * Mad Mark's*


Because of my fond in following food blogs. At the start of 2012 I have a page in my planner dedicated to “to try restos” actually I had 3 pages dedicated to the list….(addicted lang), and checked each name after I had a chance of trying it out.  One of which is Mad Mark’s in Kapitolyo.  After office my Dear buddy decided to check out this hole-in-the-wall resto.





No Shortcuts! No Compromise! 

They are also known for their Home made Ice cream
   
The Pasta and sandwich is good for sharing (2-3 person)


East meets West Pasta  Php 240.00  

The “Man” Sandwich  Php 290.00
 The must try in Mad Mark’s aside from their delicioso sandwich is their Ice Cream…that is made from scratch…We tried the Half Baked Madagascar (which is one of their best seller) and the Javan Hot Chocolate…
2 scoops for  Php 98.00
  
Over all Experience:

Super Duper OKei =) =) =) (Price, Location, Food)

The parking could be a problem on peak hours, but it’s a great way to burn all those fat you intake by walking if you happen to park far from the resto.

Location: 23 East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City



No comments:

Post a Comment