Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Take on ......*4 Fingers*


After accompanying my sister in a mall, I asked her to have dinner at “4 Fingers”, this is the first franchise in the Philippines and it is in SM North Edsa, 4 Fingers has taken Singapore by storm, it is owned by four foodie friends (which represents the 4 Fingers in the logo) who decided to take the Korean-style fried chicken in Singapore when they saw it in New York.



This is the first Korean style fried chicken I’ve tasted before BonChon, Chicken Charlie, and etc…

6 pcs. Wings with Fries (soy Garlic & Spicy)
My sister like her wings hot (yun may toothpick), and I like mine in the sweet side.  Crunchy, Spicy (sabi nya) and not greasy.  The chicken meat is tender and juicy and really has taste of soy garlic, it is because they hand paint their chicken with the flavorings.

Chicken Katsu Sandwich with Fries
We also ordered the Katsu sandwich instead of rice, the fries is well seasoned , the sandwich is too oily for me, I felt like biting in a bread that is soaked in oil.  The filling is good.

Chicken Drumstick Combo (soy garlic)
The little girl ordered this, she liked it because it is sweet, she asked what is it on top of her rice.  I think it was the flavoring of the chicken.  Her only comment is “ang hirap kumain kasi ang lalim nung chicken” hahahaha.  But I find it cute, serving it on containers that when you stack together will be a lunch box.


Their wall has graffiti art that resembles the subway of New York.

Over all Experience

Super Okei =) =) (Food, Location, Price, Ambience)

Location: G/F SM North Edsa, Pag-asa Road cor. Edsa Quezon City








No comments:

Post a Comment