Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

My Take on ......*Friendship*

2009 in Tagaytay




2009 in Laiya, Batangas

I am blessed to have friends, people I trust completely, who has seen the best and worst of me, yet loves me in spite of my faults. I'd rather treasure an enemy who frankly says that she hates me than to keep a friend whose passion is to put me down secretly.  And I am happy today. Doing the things that make me smile, and spending my time with the people who love me just as I am. Don't you love it when you find out that people you thought were your friends really aren't!  All i can say is nice knowing you!! True friends will stay with you through thick and thin.  If you have to worry what your friend will think of a decision you make, they're not a real friend, will no longer be a friend of convenience!! I'm tired of being a convenient friend. You keep me close when you need something, and push me away when you’re done. Maybe next time you need me, I won’t be there. As the years go by people change and friendships fade. It's times like these you learn who your true friends are.

We have been together since high school, experience and learned so much from one another.  We love food, cooking, road trips, vacation, pets (some of us lang pala), dvd marathon, and everything that we do together.  I know that even when we grow old we will be sticking with one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment