Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Take on ...... *Cambodia*


My dream country to visit since I was in high school.  I was so amazed by the beauty of Angkor Wat.  After an airline offered a discounted fare on one of their Asian destination which we can travel by land to the Kingdom of Wonders, my friends agreed to visit my ultimate wish.  After a day in Vietnam we hopped on a bus that will bring us to Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia and transferred to another bus to Siem Reap.


We visited Angkor Wat, Temple Bar in lieu of my friend birthday, night market and market for souvenir shopping.  



me with a super smile (at last!)


passage to another temple




jump shot!


variety of tea




Accommodations, food, tours, souvenirs, massage are very affordable.  Khmer s are very accommodating and joyful people.  I would love to visit this country again and spend more time exploring.


Over all Experience:  =) =) =) Super Duper Okei

No comments:

Post a Comment